Fresh

on 5.07.2012

Here's why there is no music posted presently:

Mediafire removed all the albums posted in my account (and a great deal of other, non-infringing information).

Besides that unpleasant fact, I was taking a break from updating this blog, trying to focus on my studies. But it's summer again, and seeing as all my work has evaporated, this seems like a good time to start fresh.

Before I post some new music, I'll be reposting some of the older albums that were taken down. Feel free to contact me if you find something missing.

2 comments

Just when I was going to delete your blog from my bookmarks I saw your post and now I'm looking forward to special music from you!

have a nice day

sanni


ps: eratz.echo ...are you from germany?

by sanni on May 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM. #

Thanks for your comment. I'm not German, just a fan of cool words.

by byte on May 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM. #

Leave your comment